I am so happy because I got Second Place for my science fair project. I tested five different cups to see which one kept my hot cocoa warm the longest. The foam cup won. It was a fun project. My mom helped me. Here is a photo of my project.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yay!!! Congratulations Mia! We are so proud of you! Second place is AWESOME! When I was in elementary I put a project in the science fair and I didn't win anything :(
Woo hoo! Way to go Mia!
Hi, Mia, this is Grandma Clark. I heard about how well you did at the science fair. I'm really proud of you. Can't wait to see you this summer. I'll just be glad to get winter over with. I'm sick of snow. I've been babysitting Reagan and Eli today while Aunt Jill went to the eye doctor. I miss you lots and I am counting the time until July when I can see you again. Love, Grandma Clark.
Mia, I love your blog. Congratulations on your Science Fair project. It looks wonderful. I love all of the other pictures also. You are a beautiful girl. Thanks for posting. It finally feels like spring here. Hurray! I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment